Veronica has been known to use wacky expressions, comparisons, analogies just to drive a point home. Here are a few of her favorites:
- You’re not that powerful.
- You can’t go to a library and expect it to be a disco.
- You’re the only one with yourself 100% of the time.
- I can’t want it more than you.
- You keep running to the furniture store for groceries.
- Know where you’re standing at all times.
- Don’t rush the timeline.
- Don’t forget to check in with yourself!
- What movie is running in your head? Is it the same one others are watching?
- If you’re not going to unpack your baggage, at least set it down once in a while.