Make an Appointment
Your issues are the only thing that matters when Veronica Lichtenstein is in session. Not only does she give you 100% of her attention, she listens to you without any prejudgment.
“Often the first question a new client asks is, “Where do I begin?” My philosophy is that wherever you start is the right place.”
I do not follow a script, and the client is always in control of the session. I believe that my clients have the answers already and I am just the facilitator for finding them. I truly enjoy witnessing my clients’ empowerment! I counsel people of all ages with a variety of issues and I feel a strong connection particularly to teens. I use a lot of reflection and strive to turn your thoughts into reachable goals.
To make or cancel an appointment,
Email V@VeronicaListens.com or Talk@VeronicaListens.com
A reminder text or email regarding your appointment will be sent the day before your scheduled time. Cancellations are accepted up to midnight before your appointment at email address above.
A variety of hours are offered throughout the week to meet clients’ varying schedules. Please note that 3pm–6pm are the most popular times and waits to see Veronica might be longer. Consider non-traditional hours when first coming in and Veronica will do her best to accommodate your requests.
Some After School and Weekend Hours Available.
All inquires returned within 24 hours
Kindly remember to bring the following items, if you have not provided them before the time of first appointment:
- Copy of Driver’s License or State ID
- Copy of Insurance Card (back and front)
- Registration Form (can arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out if not completed. Forms are located in the black folders in waiting room.)
Also note that there will be no receptionist to greet you when arriving. Please take a seat in the waiting room and Veronica will be with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest in Veronica Lichtenstein’s services. We would be glad to book an appointment with you, but first we need a few pieces of information to expedite the process:
- Insurance worksheet: Please fill out and return so we can verify your insurance benefits and determine your copay.
- A copy of a government issued ID and a copy of your insurance card.
- Registration form.
- A Visa or MasterCard number to keep on file: This is important because Veronica’s support staff is not on site. Therefore, there will be no financial transactions that will take place at her office. Once your session is over, your credit card will be charged your copay and a receipt will be emailed to you.
Support staff can be reached at:
Office@VeronicaListens.com for financial questions
Talk@VeronicaListens.com for scheduling appointments
V@VeronicaListens.com to reach Veronica directly